Assignment 2: Comprehensive Psychiatric Evaluation Note and Patient Case Presentation
PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRCTION BELOW, ZERO PLAGIRISM, 7TH APA FORMAT, & SEE ATTACHED CASE STUDIES & TAMPLATE, FIVE REFERENCES NOT MORE THAN FIVE YEARS
Psychiatric notes are a way to reflect on your practicum experiences and connect them to the didactic learning you gain from your NRNP courses. Comprehensive psychiatric evaluation notes, such as the ones required in this practicum course, are often used in clinical settings to document patient care.
For this Assignment, you will document information about a patient that you examined in a group setting during the last 4 weeks, using the Comprehensive Psychiatric Evaluation Note Template provided. You will then use this note to develop and record a case presentation for this patient.
- Review this week’s Learning Resources and consider the insights they provide about clinical practice guidelines.
- Select a group patient for whom you conducted psychotherapy for a mood disorder during the last 4 weeks. Create a Comprehensive Psychiatric Evaluation Note on this patient using the template provided in the Learning Resources. There is also a completed template provided as an exemplar and guide. All psychiatric evaluation notes must be signed, and each page must be initialed by your Preceptor. When you submit your note, you should include the complete comprehensive psychiatric evaluation note as a Word document and pdf/images of each page that is initialed and signed by your Preceptor. You must submit your note using SafeAssign.
Please Note: Electronic signatures are not accepted. If both files are not received by the due date, Faculty will deduct points per the Walden Grading Policy.
- Then, based on your evaluation of this patient, develop a video presentation of the case. Plan your presentation using the Assignment rubric and rehearse what you plan to say. Be sure to review the Kaltura Media Uploader resource in the left-hand navigation of the classroom for help creating your self-recorded Kaltura video.
- Include at least five scholarly resources to support your assessment and diagnostic reasoning.
- Ensure that you have the appropriate lighting and equipment to record the presentation.