Term paper should be typed and spaced 1.5. It should be 5 pages including one illustration, but the abstract, conclusion and references are not included in the 5-page limit. It should be organized with a
- Summary or abstract (half a page maximum),
• Introduction, (one and half pages)
• Main content or the body of the paper (two and a half pages) • Conclusion half page
• References (in addition to the above-mentioned 5 pages).
- You should use Times roman 12 font and 0.75-inch margins on all sides.
References should be presented in the American Medical Association (AMA) style (http://www.medlib.bu.edu/facts/faq2.cfm/content/citationsama.cfm).
• There should be at least two references of original papers published in peer-reviewed research journals. Copy of one such research article must be attached with the paper.