- What types of errors in identification procedures will cause reversal of a conviction? Explain
- Will that person who view an improperly conducted lineup be allowed to testify in court? To make an in-court identification of the suspect. Explain
- Describe how an officer should evaluate the facts in a case prior to taking it to the prosecutor for filing.
- What information does an officer need to maintain on potential witness in case?
- What is the process for subpoenaing witnesses? Explain the differences for local witnesses, those who live in state but distant from the courthouse, and those who live out of state.
- Describe relationship that should exist during trial between the defense attorney, the defendant, and the police.