Discussion: Regulatory and Laws and Research Paper: Contingency Planning ITS-834: Emerging Threats & Countermeasures
Discussion: Regulatory and Laws
Word count: 300+ words
Chapter 4 Laws, Regulations, and Compliance
Internet-related crime occurs every minute. Cybercriminals steal millions of dollars with near impunity. For everyone that is captured nearly 10,000 or not captured. For every one successful prosecuted in a court of law, 100 get off without punishment or with a warning. Why is it so difficult to prosecute cybercriminals?
Make sure to back up your statements with scholarly support.
- Please cite properly in APA 7
- At least one scholarly source should be used.
- Use proper citations and references in your post.
Research Paper: Contingency Planning
Number of pages: 4
Contingency planning is a risk mitigation process for developing backup plans in anticipation of events (scenarios) that might disrupt ‘business as usual’. Business continuity planning is an expanded version of contingency planning that typically encompasses a more comprehensive and extended response plan for getting back to ‘business as usual’.
In a well-formatted, highly-detailed research paper, address the need for contingency planning, ensuring to address the following items:
(1) Benefits of scenario events/planning.
(2) Questions to consider when implementing scenario planning.
(3) The common types of scenario planning.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Four in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
- Follow APA 7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least two scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook.
- Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
Textbook Title: (ISC)2 CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional Official Study Guide ISBN: 9781119475958, Authors: Mike Chapple, James Michael Stewart, Darril Gibson, Publisher: John Wiley & Sons, Publication Date: 2018-04-10
Note: plagiarism check required, APA7 format, include References, within 8hrs
This post has 2 individual assignments (a discussion and a research paper). Please provide answers in separate documents.