Ethics, Helathcare policy and Nrusing research (Due 22 hours)
1) Minimum 7 pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
You must strictly comply with the number of paragraphs requested per page.
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 2 pages
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: minimum 1 page
Part 6: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
Part 2: Minimum 4 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Ethics
1. In this video you will learn about Utilitarianism (Write in the first person)
2. List all the facts (#s and pro & cons arguments) about the Bakum Dam project.
3. Apply Utilitarianism to determine the rightness or wrongness of this project.
4. Is it right to construct this dam? Why?
Part 2: Ethics
Topic: Drug Legalization
1. Apply the ethical principle of Utilitarianism to APPROVE this moral issue.
a. Apply the Four major points of Utilitarianism (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdtWu4Cqx1Y)
b. Apply Bentham’s Felicific Calculus (Check jpg file)
2. Describe how the utilitarian claims to back up your arguments (Check File 1)
Part 3: Healthcare Policy
1. Describe three specific political actions nurses could take to strengthen their role in policymaking as it relates to advocacy for improving LGBTQ health.
2. How the AACN MSN Essential VI: Health Policy and Advocacy, is correlated to political actions nurses and LGBTQ health.
Attached below is additional information regarding providing adequate care for the LGBTQ community as outlined by Joint Commission and the CDC:
1. Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Health: https://www.cdc.gov/lgbthealth/
Part 4: Nursing Research
According to the “Part 4” file
1. Make a reflection about Quantitative data management & Basic quantitative data analysis
Part 5: Epidemiology
1. Give one example for each type of care delivery service incentivized by volume based, fee-for-service payment models, as opposed to value based, alternative payment models.
2. Select one example and explain how works
Part 6: Health Promotion
Topic: Qualitative evaluations
1. What is a qualitative study?
2. What are the advantages and disadvantages?
3. Provide two examples of qualitative studies, include:
a. How the information could be analyzed.
Health promotion initiative: Diabetes in elderly men
Population: Elderly men with Diabetes
SMART goal: Elderly men patients diagnosed with diabetes should have HbA1c level is 48mmol/mol or below during the next two months to identify adherence to pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatment
Purpose: Evaluate HbA1c of diabetic elderly men patients to identify if they are complying with pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatment and assess their adherence to treatment
4. Would you use a qualitative test to determine effectiveness of your health promotion initiative?
a. Explain why