Skip to content
- Read the following article: https://www.discovermagazine.com/planet-earth/why-did-darker-and-lighter-human-skin-colors-evolve#.XFCGm_ZFymR
- After reading the article, in your own words, discuss Dr. Jablonski’s hypothesis on the evolution of different skin colors.
- PLEASE LOOK AT THE RUBRIC AND FINISH THE ASSIGNMENT ACCORDING TO THE RUBRIC
- Be sure to discuss the following:
- The effects of UV light on folate and Vitamin D
- The conflicting demands of folate and Vitamin D
- The importance of folate and Vitamin D in human health
- The effects of human evolution and migration on skin color.
- Don’t forget to mention melanin