Implementing plan on EHR system
1) For this assignment, you will create a written plan on EHR in a 5-6 page paper and a PowerPoint presentation of 55 slides in detail excluding the title and reference page. Based on the assignment you completed in Week 4, you will now take the system that you selected for evaluation and create an implementation and support plan. You are to serve as the product manager for the given system. It is your responsibility to ensure the success of this system. With an abstract and table of content page Complete the following:
- Create an implementation plan (development and deployment) for the identified system.
- In addition to your implementation plan, what is the key performance indicators (KPIs) that you will use to evaluate the success or value of the system?
- what maintenance aspects must be accounted for to ensure the long-term use of this system.
2) Additionally, build off of what you created in the weeks leading up to this assignment. Create a PowerPoint presentation from your Individual Projects from Weeks 1–5. This PowerPoint presentation should be a presentation to a chief information officer (CIO). For your presentation, create a new division within a health care information technology (IT) organization. You have been given complete control of this division; however, you need to explain to the CIO how one will manage the following:
- The systems development life cycle (SDLC) (e.g., waterfall or agile)
- The regulations associated with health care (e.g., Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act [HIPAA] and meaningful use)
- Security and recovery (e.g., system security, network security, and data security)
- System interoperability and organizational interoperability
- Implementation of the systems that your division is responsible for within the organization (e.g., action plan)
- Evaluation of your organization and definitions of success, including financial objectives
Note: Use APA 7th edition style to cite at least 6 scholarly sources from the last 5 years. Consider writing in a third person.