Skip to content
- incorporate at least 7 references
- All presentations must include a works cited page or bibliography
- Part One: Biographical Information of the director. Keep this brief. Where did he/she/they go to college? What/Who influenced the director? Provide a list of their work.
- Part Two: What are some reoccurring themes presents in the director’s work. How has he/she addressed them? Why did you pick this director? Which of his/her films have influenced you the most?
- Part Three: What contributions has this director made to the film industry? How has their work influenced and shaped American culture? What are some criticisms (not reviews) of their work?
- Part Four: How does their ethnicity, gender, or sexuality influence their films?
- Presentations should be creative while critically evaluating the director
- Grading Criteria of the presentations: Content, analysis, addressing all four parts, creativity, and in-depth analysis of the parts.