I WILL ATTACH THE APPROVED SOURCES I WOULD LIKE TO BE USED ON THE PAPER.
ONLY USE THE SOURCES I PROVIDE, THANK YOU !!!!
—–PLEASE FOLLOW THE ATTACHED RUBRIC EXACTLY.——
IMPORTANT—->>>>>> I AM ATTACHING WORK I HAVE ALREADY STARTED ON, PLEASE USE IT AND PIGGY BACK OFF OF IT. ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL PLEASE CONTACT ME.
Week 4 Assignment: Application of the Research Process – Part 3
Week 4: Part 3 Review and Summarize the Literature (30 points total)
Complete the Table of Evidence (TOE) (60 points)
Formulate a Research Question, and Hypotheses (10 points)
Identify the Variables (15 points)
Total = 115 points
For Part 3 of the Application assignment you will use at least 3 of the research articles you submitted for Part 2 that were approved by your professor.
I WILL ATTACH THEM, YOU CAN USE ANY OR ALL OF THE ONES I ATTACH.
Part 3 will include reviewing the articles, critically appraising the quality of each of the three articles and their findings. For the written work, you will complete four aspects of this assignment:
- Compose a synthesis of the key findings. Houser (2018) states “ the summary should not be a simple reiteration of the studies reviewed, but rather a logical unfolding of the relationships discovered in the research studies…..and link these articles to the current research problem being reviewed” (p. 127-129).
- Complete the Table of Evidence (TOE) for each of the three articles. Note the TOE specifies the exact content you must include and the points assigned to each area.
- From the review of literature, you are now ready to formulate your research question and, if you are planning on a correlational, quasi-experimental or experimental design, you will write a directional or predictive hypothesis and a null hypothesis. Descriptive designs do not have hypotheses.
- You will state the independent, dependent and extraneous variables of your study. Hint: the independent and dependent variables should be using the exact same words/terms as used in your research question.
- Use a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed research articles on your topic and approved by the professor.
- Critically appraise the study quality and findings of the selected articles.
- Submit a 2-5 page paper that includes the following:
- Begin with the Part 1 assignment. If you were advised to make corrections to that document, include those revisions in the Part 2 submission.
- For the Review of Literature, summarize information about each article using the RNRS327 Table of Evidence (TOE) download Sample of Application of the Research Process – all parts.pdf download
- Add the completed TOE as an Appendix to your paper.(see sample TOE) download
- Write a summary of your literature review. Explain how the articles address your research problem and purpose. Explain the gaps you found in the literature.
- Using a new heading in your paper, present your research question and hypotheses.
- Using a new heading, present the Independent, Dependent and Extraneous variables of your propose study.
- Reference page should include all selected articles and any references from Part 1.
- Use all APA guidelines (including cover page, header, references, double-spaced, etc.).