By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the course competencies through the following assessment scoring guide criteria:
- Competency 3: Evaluate the impact of patient care technologies on desired outcomes.
- Analyze current evidence on the impact of a selected patient care technology on patient safety, quality of care, and the interdisciplinary team.
- Integrate current evidence about the impact of a selected patient care technology on patient safety, quality of care, and the interdisciplinary team into a recommendation.
- Competency 4: Recommend the use of a technology to enhance quality and safety standards for patients.
- Describe organizational factors influencing the selection of a technology in the health care setting.
- Justify the implementation and use of a selected technology in a health care setting.
- Competency 5: Apply professional, scholarly communication to facilitate use of health information and patient care technologies.
- Create a clear, well-organized, and professional annotated bibliography that is generally free from errors in grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Follow APA style and formatting guidelines for all bibliographic entries.