TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Do not use this website if you do not agree to any of these terms and conditions.
You are not permitted to access or use this website if you are under the age of eighteen. You also realize and accept that you must be of legal age to begin working with this website.
Please keep in mind that this Agreement (as defined below) and this Website, in particular, are intended for a general audience and are not intended for children. Please be aware that we do not intentionally collect personal data from children under fourteen (14) years old.
Once we become aware that such data has been supplied to us, we will immediately remove any information or personal data from or linked to children under fourteen (14) years. Please notify our support staff if you are aware or have reasonable grounds to think that a child under the age of fourteen (14) has provided us with personal data without the approval of a parent or legal guardian.
1.1. When we refer to the “Agreement,” we mean these Terms and Conditions.
1.4. “Order” or “Case” refers to an electronic request by the Customer for a paid service related to a specific Product or service.
1.5. “Product” – a document in the.doc or.docx format that is the end result of the Writer and Support processing an Order.
1.6. The term “Support Department” or “Support” refers to a component of the Company’s infrastructure charged with the responsibility of acting as a liaison between the Writer and the Customer.
1.7. “Customer” refers to a person who requests paper/content writing from the Company’s Writers to obtain the Product according to his/her specifications and pays for the service following the Company’s pricing system.
1.8. “Writer” refers to an individual who has agreed to work for the Company on a freelance basis following the terms of this Agreement.
1.9. When the term “reachable” refers to the Writer, it means that he or she is available to the Customer and Company via the Internet (Messaging System and emails) and to Support via phone (landline or cellular) at all times while working on the Order.
1.10. “Responsive” refers to the Writer’s ability to provide the Company and the Customer with required or requested information during the Order’s processing.
1.11 “Account” refers to an electronic record of all Orders processed by the Writer, as well as communication, payment, and personal information about the Writer available on the website, such as full name, city of residence, and payment details.
1.12 “Account Activation” refers to the commencement of cooperation between the Writer and the Company.
1.13. “Termination of Account” refers to the end of the Writer’s relationship with the Company.
1.14. “Message” refers to a unit of the Messaging System, information sent to a recipient by a sender.
1.15. “Messaging System” refers to an online communication tool that is accessible through the Website’s Writer’s Account. It is located in the “Messages” section and facilitates communication between the Writer, the Customer, and Support.
1.16. The term “Due Balance” refers to the amount of Earnings owed to the Writer for completed Orders.
1.17. “Earnings” refers to the compensation received by the Writer for fulfilling Orders and delivering Products to Customers.
1.18. “Payment Method” refers to the Company’s money transfer service or system for distributing Earnings or financial compensation to Writers.
1.19. “Beneficiary Information” – information that the Writer must submit to his/her Account in order to receive Earnings via the Payment Method of their choice.
1.20. “Payment Dates” – the dates on which the Company sends Earnings to Writers via the Payment Methods they have selected.
1.21. “Dispute” – a disagreement or difference initiated by the Writer in connection with Fines and Account Termination.
1.22. “Fine” – an amount of money that the Writer is required to pay as a penalty for violating the Company’s standards and requirements for Products or for failing to fulfill the Writer’s obligations.
1.23 “Payment System” – a third-party payment processor that processes customer payments on the Company’s behalf.
1.24 “Claim” – a charge made by the Company to the Customer’s bank account that has been placed on hold by the card-issuing institution or a Payment System following completion of the authorization procedure at the Customer’s request.
1.25 “Investigation Period” – the period during which the Claim is investigated – between 14 and 21 business days.
1.26 “Probation Period” – period granted to a Writer to improve performance that was previously defined as falling short of the Company’s standards and requirements.
2. Subject of the Agreement
2.1. This Agreement is entered into to govern the Writer’s, Customer’s, and Company’s relationships and actions.
3. Liabilities of the Company and the Writer
3.1 The Company is required to comply with the following:
3.1.1. If available, provide the Writer with access to his or her personal control panel (Account) and selection of Orders.
3.1.2. Maintain an audit trail of the Writer’s work for the Company – the number of completed orders, payment history, and so forth. The writer can access this entry through the Writer’s Personal Account.
3.1.3. Make payment on or before the Payment Dates specified in clause 8.1. via the Payment Methods selected by the Writers.
3.1.4. Act as a liaison between the Writer and the Customer, which includes transmitting Messages between the Writers and the Customers and contacting them via phone as necessary.
3.1.5. Ensure the highest possible quality of Products and compensated Writers in the amount specified in clause 6 if the clause 4 requirements for Products are not met.
3.1.6. Make determinations regarding the Activation and Termination of the Writer’s Account following the terms outlined in clauses 5 and 9.
3.1.7. Resolve Disputes arising from the processing of Orders.
The Author is required to: 3.2.
3.2.1. When working on the Product, comply with all Customer instructions and guidelines.
3.2.2. Adhere to the Company’s standards and specifications for Products as specified in clause 4.
3.2.3. Adhere to the formatting standards (MLA, APA, Chicago/Turabian, or Harvard) specified in the Account’s and the Website’s Useful links sections.
3.2.4. Prior to the Order’s deadline, upload the final version of the Product. The final version must meet all requirements specified in the Order.
3.2.5. Submit half of the completed Product prior to the 50% deadline (applies to Orders that are or exceed 20 pages).
3.2.6. Always be accessible and responsive while working on Orders; always respond to customers and Support messages. Log into your account at least once every 24 hours while you work on the Order.
3.2.7. Upon Company’s request, upload a half or more of the completed Product in order to obtain a deadline extension. (Decisions regarding deadline extensions are always at the Company’s discretion.)
3.2.8. Provide free revisions on all written assignments.
3.2.9. Maintain complete confidentiality with regard to all information related to Orders.
3.2.10 Deliver the Product exclusively to the Company and not to third parties for resale, sharing, or donation.
3.2.11 Utilize a single username that contains accurate and current personal information. It is strictly prohibited to use multiple or fictitious Accounts (user names).
3.2.12 Assign to the Company the economic intellectual property rights to all Products submitted.
3.2.13. Writers shall not participate in any online assignment on behalf of our Customers nor shall they log in on their behalf.
3.2.14. Adhere to business communication standards and communicate with customers and support personnel in a professional manner
3.2.15. Before submitting an application, carefully read the Order instructions and include the price bid. The use of any additional software aimed at cheating the system or interfering with the system’s functionality in any way is expressly prohibited.
3.3. Failure to comply with the provisions of clauses 3.2.1., 3.2.2., 3.2.3., 3.2.4., 3.2.5., and 3.2.6 will result in the imposition of the fines specified in clause 6. Violations of the obligations set forth in clause 3.3 on a consistent basis and violations of the obligations set forth in clauses 3.2.9 and 3.2.10, 3.2.11, and 3.2.15 will result in the Account being terminated, as specified in clause 9.1.
4. Company’s standards and requirements to Products
4.1. Content should be:
4.1.1. Not be plagiarized and should be based on sound reasoning.
4.1.2. Based on logical development principles, which can be accomplished through the use of connecting words and phrases, as well as other linguistic devices.
4.1.3. Constructed in such a way that the Customer’s topic is properly developed and all of his instructions are followed.
4.1.4. Organized and structured logically in a manner consistent with the type of paper specified in the Order.
4.2.1. Text should be typed on standard A4 (8.267″ x 11.692″) pages with 1-inch margins on all sides. A minimum of 275 words is required for a single page. This value is not a maximum and may be exceeded if necessary to meet the requirements specified in clause 4.5.2.
4.2.2. Times New Roman or another similar 12 point font should be double-spaced.
4.2.3. Page numbers should be added in the paper on the upper right-hand corner.
4.2.4. The bibliography, page headers, title and subtitle formatting, in-text references, foot- and endnotes, and other elements should all be formatted according to the established styles (MLA, APA, Chicago/Turabian, or another).
4.2.5. If the Order specifies Editing/Proofreading, the Writer is required to edit at least 30% of the content.
4.3 Normative standards of language:
4.3.1. All papers must be written in flawless English and adhere to all language conventions, including but not limited to grammar, stylistics, morphology, and punctuation.
Plagiarism is defined as “the act of copying another person’s work.”
4.4.1. The percentage of plagiarism must be 0%, which is verified using specialized software. When determining the level of plagiarism, bibliographic references and overused phrases are ignored.
4.5 Instructions from the Customer:
4.5.1. All instructions and specifications provided by the Customer must be followed precisely.
4.5.2. The Product you deliver must conform to the Customer’s Order for the specified number of complete pages.
4.6. Violations of clauses 4.1.-4.5. will result in fines as specified in clause 6.1. 4.7. Repeated violations of clauses 4.1.-4.5. will result in a Probation Period or Account Termination as described in clause 9.1.2.
*Specific restrictions on the following:
• The number of running Orders.
• Application of orders.
*Denied access to;
• Orders with a higher academic level than a Bachelor’s degree.
• Orders placed on a time-sensitive basis.
• Orders of 20 pages or more.
• The ability to bid.
• Orders of a particular nature based on the history of claims and the reasons for application.
5. Activation of Account
5.1. To be considered for Activation, the Writer must complete the website’s registration form, pass the tests, and upload a diploma scan and an original sample essay.
5.2. Within 14 days of the Writer successfully completing the tests and uploading all required documents, the Support notifies the Writer whether his/her Account has been activated or declined. Additionally, the Support may request that the Writer provide additional information, correct existing information, or revise the sample essay or retake the tests if the initial result is not satisfactory.
5.3. Only after the Writer’s Account has been activated and his or her contact information has been authorized, will the Writer be able to apply for Cases and earn money.
5.4. The Company retains the right to withhold information regarding the denial of an application.
5.5. After your Account is activated, we may request additional information from you to verify your identity. This information may include requests for scanned copies of your identification documents, the last four digits of your credit/debit card, or other documents containing your identity and/or billing/payment information.
6.1. Violations of the conditions set forth in 3.2.1. – 3.2.15., and 4.1. – 4.5. will result in the following fines:
Plagiarism (clause 4.4.) – 50% of the Order’s estimated price.
6.1.2. Incorrect formatting (clause 4.2. ) – 15% of the Order’s estimated cost.
6.1.3. Mistakes in grammar and punctuation (clause 4.3) – 25% of the Order’s estimated price.
6.1.4. If the Writer cannot be contacted (clause 3.2.6. ), a fine of $1 will be assessed.
6.1.5. Lateness (clauses 3.2.4.-3.2.5): • If the Writer is late with the first part of the paper, the Customer will be charged 10% of the estimated price for the Order.
• If the Writer is late by less than one hour, the writr will be charged 15% of the Order’s estimated price.
• If the Writer is more than an hour late, you will be charged 25% of the Order’s estimated price.
• If the Writer is late with the revision, you will be charged 25% of the Order’s estimated price.
• Incomplete or incorrect paper submitted as a final version – 15% of the Order’s estimated price.
• The deadline has passed and the Client no longer requires the Order – 100% of the Order’s estimated price.
6.1.6. Withdrawal from an order:
• If less than 30% of the deadline for the Writer has passed, no penalty will be assessed.
• More than 30% of the deadline set by the Writer has passed–50% of the Order’s estimated cost.
6.1.7. Substandard quality (clauses 3.2.1 – 3.2.2): • If a client lodges a complaint about the delivered work, a fine of 25% of the estimated price for the Order may be applied (regardless the status of the Order).
• If the quality of the delivered work falls short of the Company’s standards and requirements, the Quality Assurance Department reserves the right to withhold payment for the case. In such a case, the Quality Assurance Department is required to provide detailed justifications for the cancellation of the payment.
6.1.8. Failure to adhere to business communication standards (clause 3.2.14 ) – a $1 fine will be assessed.
6.1.9. If the Order instructions are not verified prior to application (clause 3.2.15), a penalty of 10% of the Order’s estimated price will be imposed.
6.2. If the Writer’s actions/inaction resulted in a refund, a fine equal to 100% of the Order’s estimated price will be imposed. Multiple instances of violation may result in account termination in accordance with clause 9.1.2. 6.3. Violation of clauses 3.2.9 – 3.2.15 will result in a fine equal to 100% of the estimated price for the Order and account termination.
6.4 If the Customer initiates a Claim for a violation of clauses 3.2.1. – 3.2.7., or 4.1. – 4.5, the Writer’s will be imposed 100% fine after the Order’s price is reversed.
7.1. The Customer has the right to contest the case within 14 days of: • the first delivery of the paper • the revision of the paper • the approval of the case
7.2. The Dispute Manager:
• Must respond to the Writer’s questions and requests in a timely manner;
• Must provide the Writer with detailed reasons for Dispute upon the Writer’s request
• Must designate an approximate deadline for the final Dispute resolution upon the Writer’s request;
• Must provide supporting documents, supporting the reasons for Dispute (Plagiarism Report, grading rubri) upon the Writer’s request
7.3. The Writer:
• Must respond to the Dispute Manager’s questions and requests promptly;
• Must provide all information about the paper completion process upon the Dispute Manager’s request;
• Must be able to provide digital copies of, or links to, all sources used during the paper completion process upon the Dispute Manager’s request
• Has the right to request papers that support the Customer’s reasons for contesting the case (Plagiarism Report, Grading rubric, graded paper, etc)
• Has the right to participate in the Customer’s negotiation process • Has the right to inquire about the stage of the negotiation • Has the right to propose his own perspective of how the Dispute should be handled
7.4. Depending on the specific causes, circumstances, and sums repaid to the Customer, the Quality Assurance Department reserves the right to impose the following fines and measures:
• Plagiarism is punishable by a 100% refund and a $200 fine. If more than one incidence occurs, the Account may be terminated in accordance with article 9.1.2.
• If the Writer uploads the incorrect paper, you will receive a 100 percent refund and a 100 percent penalties.
• If the directions were not followed, there would be a 100% refund and a 100% fine. The Writer will be placed on probation as a result of the incident.
• For Multiple Choice Question assignments, full payment will be provided if at least 80% of the assignment is completed successfully. All results below 80% will result in a partial refund to the Client and a recalculation of their salary. The percentage of accurate responses determines the amount of income reduction.
7.5. Within 3 (three) business days of the Fine being imposed as a result of the circumstances indicated in clauses 6.1 and 7.4, the Writer has the right to contest it. The Writer must explain why the fine imposition was unjust. The Grievance Manager conducts the inquiry, which can take up to 7 (seven) working days from the time the dispute is received.
7.6. Account termination for the grounds listed in section 9.1.2. can be challenged within 3 (three) working days of the Writer being notified of the termination. The Writer must explain why the Account Termination was not fair. Support conducts the inquiry, which can take up to 7 (seven) working days from the time the dispute is lodged.
7.7. If the nature of the Dispute does not fall under any of the clauses listed above, the Quality Assurance Department or the Dispute Manager reserves the right to cancel the payment for the disputed case. In this case, the Dispute Manager is required to furnish the Dispute Manager with the specific grounds for the payment cancellation.
7.8. Fines imposed in line with articles 6.2 and 6.3 are non-negotiable, irreversible, and final.
7.9. Account termination for the reasons specified in article 9.1.1. is irreversible and final and cannot be challenged.
8. Payment terms and conditions
8.1. The Writer must submit Beneficiary Information to the Account and have it validated by the Support during Account activation, within the Account consideration period by the Support, or at least 4 days before the Payment Dates. If the Beneficiary Information is not received within the specified period, the Company will conduct all payments on the next Payment Date. After an account has been terminated, writers are not permitted to alter payment details. The Company is not liable for any payment details you provided that were incorrect or invalid. In this case, you are responsible for all commissions, and an investigation and/or payment recall fee of $25 will be imposed.
8.2. The Writer receives a stated amount of money that is visible in his Due Balance area whenever he uploads a Product that is made in compliance with all of the conditions of clause 4 and the Client accepts it. All completed Order earnings are added up until they exceed $100, at which point they are paid on the next Payment Date.
8.3 The 1st-5th and 16th-20th of each month are the payment dates. Due to sudden/unexpected circumstances/technical issues, the Company reserves the right to modify the Payment Dates. Writers will be contacted by phone or email if this occurs. Requests for changes to payment information must be submitted between the 12th and 27th of each month.
8.4 The Writer has the option of selecting the Payment Method the Company will use to process any payments. The Payment Method should be selected based on the Writer’s location and the method’s service offices’ availability. Payoneer PrePaid MasterCard, Global Bank Transfer (enabled by Payoneer), Webmoney, and PayPal are some of the payment methods we accept (powered by Hyperwallet). Payoneer is the most convenient solution for both the Writer and the Company. The “Payment” section of the website contains information on each Payment Method. If the Writer wishes to alter his or her payment details, he or she must complete the verification process and furnish us with official documentation for security reasons.
9. Termination of Account
9.1. In the following circumstances, the Company has the right to initiate Account Termination immediately (by contacting the Writer through email or phone):
9.1.1. Violation of articles 3.2.9., 3.2.10., 3.2.11, and 11.2. – 11.5 (disclosure of information relating to Orders, selling/donating/sharing Products with any third parties, using multiple user names or creating fake Accounts).
9.1.2. Systematic breach of articles 4.1.-4.5 (not adhering to the Company’s norms and requirements for the Products) and clauses 3.2.1., 3.2.2., 3.2.3., 3.2.4., 3.2.5., 3.2.14., 3.2.15. (the Writer’s liabilities) in two or more instances.
9.2. If the Writer has no pending Orders, he or she has the ability to terminate his or her Account at any time by alerting Support via email or phone 10 days prior to the expected termination.
9.3. In the event of account termination, all pending payments and earnings will be paid to the Writer on the next Payment Date.
9.4 The Company has the right to initiate Account Termination due to the Writer’s inactivity. Inactivity implies the Writer hasn’t logged into their personal control panel in over a month and/or hasn’t completed any orders in the last two months. On the Writer’s request and at the Company’s discretion, the Account may be reopened.
9.5. In the event that an account is terminated due to inactivity, all outstanding payments and earnings will be paid to the Writer on the next available Payment Date following their request.
11. Intellectual Property Rights
11.1. Under these Terms and Conditions, the Company is concerned about the proper distribution of intellectual property rights on the offered Products.
11.2. By consenting to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions, the Writer and the Company agree to keep their moral and economic intellectual property rights to the Products distinct and exercised independently.
11.3. The Writer transfers to the Company all economic intellectual property rights in the Product in an unconditional, complete, and exclusive manner. Once the Writer agrees to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions, the transfer mentioned will be completed. The Writer acknowledges that he or she does not have the right to use the Product as they see fit and hence may not publish, sell, or share it with others.
Except for other ways of protection and/or remedies for copyright infringement, if the Writer puts the Product online and/or otherwise makes it public without the Company’s prior authorization and/or permission, the Company is entitled to, and reserves the right, in its sole discretion: • to reduce, withhold, reverse, deny, and/or reject Earnings, in whole or in part.
11.4. Moral intellectual property rights, on the other hand, remain inalienable rights that belong alone to the creator.
11.5. Moral intellectual property rights include the right to claim authorship of the Product and to object to any distortion, mutilation, or other modification of the Product, as well as any other derogatory action in relation to the Product, that would be detrimental to the Writer’s honor or reputation.
11.6. Intellectual property rights not stated in section 11.5. above are considered economic intellectual property rights granted to the Company.
11.7. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, the Company gets and enjoys the entire scope of economic intellectual property rights on the Product. The Company’s rights apply to sample essays, delivered papers, and all other works provided by the Writer under the same terms.
11.8. Violations of sections 11.1.-11.7. will result in the Account being immediately terminated, as indicated in clause 9.1.1.
12.1 During the Investigation Period, the Company’s Risk Department and the Payment System investigate claims.
12.2 Orders with Customer Claims are directed to the Quality Assurance Department for a thorough investigation of the Product and its adherence to the Company’s Product standards and requirements in clauses 4 and 3.2.
12.2.1 The Quality Assurance Department maintains the right to request screen pictures or photos of Product sources used as references or citations from the Writer:
The time it takes to complete the request automatically extends the investigation timeframe.
12.3 The Order amount paid to the Writer is put on hold, and the Writer’s balance for the Investigation Period is deducted in full.
12.4 Within the Investigation Period, the hold on the Writer’s wages is lifted based on evidence from the Risk Department, Payment System, and Quality Assurance Department:
The Earnings will be covered by the Company and added back to the Writer’s balance if the Product meets the standards in clause 4; if the Product does not satisfy the standards in clause 4 or there have been violations of article 3.2, the Earnings will not be covered by the Company.
12.5 If the Writer’s activities (or lack thereof) resulted in a Claim, the Account will be placed on probation. If you make more than one Claim, your Account may be terminated in accordance with article 9.1.2.
12.6 If the Company does not cover the Earnings after relieving the hold on funds in accordance with article 12.4, the Writer has the right to request a description of violations within 5 business days following the Investigation Period.
13. Governing law and dispute resolution
13.1. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of Cyprus, as agreed upon by both parties.
13.2. Any dispute, controversy, or Claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, including but not limited to its performance, breach, termination, or invalidity, must be resolved by arbitration under the CEDRAC Arbitration Rules.
What Personal Data We Collect
Processing your personal data is only legal if it is allowed under EU data protection legislation. To put it another way, we can only collect and/or process your personal information if we have a legal basis for doing so. Your personal data processing is supported by a legal basis. We take this need extremely seriously since the law requires us to have a legal basis for every occurrence of data processing of your personal data.
Information you provide to us when filling out the registration form
If you want to work as a freelance writer for us, you must complete the online registration form and submit all required information, such as your name, email address, phone number, payment information, educational certifications, gender, and country of residence. We’ll use your email address to send you information about orders you’re working on and other administrative matters. In order to contact with the people who have elected to join our team, we need to keep track of their personal information.
We need this information to
(a) grant you access to our freelance writer program, including verifying your identity and keeping track of your transactions and interactions with us;
(b) be able to contact you if necessary and define what types of papers are more appropriate for you to meet the needs of our customers and deliver the highest quality papers to them. This is the data that you provide to us directly.
The performance of a contract between you and the Company, or the taking of actions at your request to enter into such a contract, is our legal basis for such processing. We may also use your contact information to respond to correspondence you send us, based on our legitimate interests.
Our customer service representatives only use this information and will never be sold, rented, or shared with anyone else.
Our usage of SSL-certificate ensures that none of the writers’ personal information is disclosed to other parties during the process of their transmission to us.
Information you provide to us when working with your account control panel
You will be directed to your personal control panel as soon as you complete the registration form. You’ll have to download the relevant papers and pass examinations to demonstrate your English language proficiency. The results of the tests are only visible to our Support members and are not shared with anyone else.
In order to work on the orders, writers must also supply their payment information. This information is only visible to our support personnel and is used to process payments on payment days. Confidentiality is further protected by our SSL certificate, which ensures that no third parties will have access to your data while it is being transferred to us. Our customer service representatives only use this information, and is never sold, rented, or shared.
This information is required in Order for us to evaluate you as a freelance writer and offer you access to our freelance writers’ program. This is the data that we receive straight from you.
The performance of a contract between you and the Company, or the taking of actions at your request to enter into such a contract, is our legal basis for such processing.
Information for Marketing Activities
Your consent or our legitimate interests are the legal bases on which we treat your personal data to send you marketing materials (namely, growing and developing our business).
However, without your previous express approval, we will never share your personal data with any third party for their marketing purposes.
The company is held responsible for delivering the product in a timely manner and according to the Customer requirements indicated in the order. Should any of the company’s commitments be violated, the customer is entitled to a partial or a full reimbursement according to our Money Back Guarantee Policy.
Money Back Guarantee Policy
Our Money Back Guarantee Policy gives you the right to request reimbursement if our service failed to fulfill its duties towards you. As our service offers legitimate academic assistance, we want to be 100% sure that you leave fully satisfied!
Our satisfaction rate is high. More than 95% of our customers return with consequential orders. However, sometimes things can go wrong, and in these cases, you can always refer to our Money Back Guarantee Policy. We want to emphasize that there are only certain situations when we can offer a full refund. These are:
- No Expert assigned yet: This is a rare situation, but sometimes it happens. The amount of the refund is always 100%. If such a situation does occur, the customer should not worry since they will be notified as soon as possible. If you want another Expert to work on your request, but there is no appropriate one available, your claim will be directed to our dispute department. They will review it and proceed with the corresponding refund based on your request.
- The Expert was confirmed, but you decided to cancel the order. In this case, the refund amount varies from 100% to 70% to cover the effort of the company and the Expert in their attempt to provide you with the product and services purchased.
- Late Delivery: It can only happen if the Expert gets ill or in case of other emergencies. The company will refund an appropriate amount to compensate for the late delivery. The exact amount will be discussed with the customer in private.
- On-time delivery of all the orders is guaranteed. Sometimes delays can happen due to the needed materials being uploaded too late by the customer. In this situation, no refund can be granted. That is why it is always ideal to send all information regarding the task, including any additional sources that must be used all at once when placing the order initially.
- If the order has been completed only after the initial deadline had been passed, then it’s up to the customer to decide whether to release all the funds or not.
- Disputed claims: If the customer is not satisfied and would like to get a refund instead, the agency administration will conduct an investigation. The refund claim will be approved or denied based on the result of the investigation. Keep in mind that we always want our customers to be fully satisfied. Hence, we will always do our best to treat the customer fairly and achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
- Accidental Duplicate Order: In order to cancel an order placed by mistake, you need to contact us as soon as possible. You need to clarify with us that the other order is not needed. The order would be treated as being valid if we did not receive any cancellation request before an Expert has been assigned. You can still cancel the order, but one of the situations listed above will be applied. Two invoices received: If you are billed twice, you need to notify us immediately, especially if Your Personal Balance didn’t change. You need to send us both receipts so we can properly address the issue and process the full refund for the extra charge. This instance happens on very rare occasions. There is no way for a customer to be billed for any single order unless they paid for it by mistake. When such incidents do occur, we can freeze or block the sum for the next order or give out a discount that can cover the total sum.
- Plagiarized content: If there is a claim that the Product the Expert has helped you with is plagiarized, a Turnitin report is needed. There will be no other reports that can be accepted aside from this, or else no refund is possible.
You are not entitled to a refund if:
- Once you have released a certain percent of the total amount to the Expert, it is deemed that this particular portion of the assignment has been completed, and you accept the quality. Thus, released funds are non-refundable.
- A lower grade than what was expected is received: Please keep in mind that we do not guarantee high grades. A Product that we provide is tailored as a draft sample only or as a point of reference for research purposes.
- Delayed payment: If the customer claims that the order has been delayed when the reality is that the payment was also delayed, we shall not bear responsibility for it. Moreover, a refund cannot be requested.
- Note: in the case of a revision deadline, the previously mentioned delay refunds and the recalculation of the price do not apply as the end dates are different.
- Editing, proofreading, formatting orders: Please understand that the order you place for the earlier mentioned services contains original content written by you that may contain errors of contextual nature.
- If the Order is canceled, the Customer is permitted to use any kind of the products that have been provided before the cancellation. All rights for the copy go back to the company.
- Refund period has passed: Refunds are available within six months of the original transaction date. If six months had passed since the transaction date, we cannot offer you a refund.
Once you receive the refund confirmation, the company will process it within two days. Please note that the company can not be held responsible for your Bank Transfer fees, transfer anomalies, and/or possible delays occurring due to any Bank service issues.