address the following for your selections of national labor relations act (wagner act) and social security act
- Consider workers, immigrants, and African Americans. Explain how minorities were represented by the New Deal.
- Analyze to what extent you think that the New Deal effectively ended the Great Depression and restored the economy
- THEN second paragraph
- based off of the following:
- Hitler and the Nazi Party
- The Lend Lease Act
- Japanese expansion and the bombing of Pearl Harbor
- Assess if the United States foreign policy during the 1930s helped to promote World War II. Could the United States have prevented the outbreak of World War II? If so, how? If not, why not?
- Explain if the United States, despite neutrality, aided the Allies against the Axis powers.