Writing Assignment help
Minimum Weekly DB Expectations
- Post an original and thoughtful Main Post to the DB prompt.
- Respond to at least 2 other posts from learners and/or the instructor (Response Posts).
- The first contribution (Main Post or Response Post) must be posted before midnight (Central time) on Friday of each week.
- Two additional responses are required after Friday of each week.
- For DB assignment prompts with a Part One and Part Two, Part One should be addressed in the first week of the unit with a Main Post and minimum of 2 Response Posts, and Part Two should be addressed in the second week of the unit with a Main Post and a minimum of 2 Response Posts.
More on DBs
At the end of each unit, DB participation is assessed based on level of engagement and the quality of the contribution to the discussion. DBs allow learners to learn through sharing ideas and experiences as they relate to course content. Because it is not possible to engage in two-way dialogue after a conversation has ended, no posts to the DB are accepted after the end of the unit. Learners must demonstrate an appropriate depth of understanding of course content to receive credit for having submitted substantive posts. Typically, this is achieved with 3–4 strong paragraphs for Main Posts and 2–3 strong paragraphs for Response Posts.
This assignment has 4 parts:
- Review the Terminal Course Objectives, accessed by clicking on the “Course Information” tab at the top of your screen, scrolling down to the “Course Objectives” and then selecting View class objectives. How will accomplishing these objectives support your success in management? What risks or challenges might a manager encounter if they have not mastered these objectives? Explain.
- How are leadership and management similar? Different?
- What are some examples of ethical challenges that leaders and managers face in today’s global business environment?
- Are leaders born or made? Defend your position.
In your own words, please post a response to the Discussion Board and comment on other postings. You will be graded on the quality of your postings
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Your assignment will be graded in accordance with the following criteria. Click here to view the grading rubric.